He is everything for every body, everywhere,
every time, and every way. He is God, He is
My Father in heaven can whip the foe of this
world. So, if you’re wondering why I feel so
secure, understand this … He said it and that
settles it. God is in control, I am on His side,
and that means all is well with my soul.
Everyday is a blessing for, God Is!
All I really needed to know I Learned from
1. Don’t miss the Boat.
2. Don’t forget that we are all in the
3. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when
Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old,
someone might ask you to do something
5. Don’t listen to critics, just get on with
what has to be done
6. Build your future on High Ground.
7. For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
8. Two heads are better than one.
9. Speed isn’t always an advantage;
the snails were on board with the
10. When you’re stressed, float awhile.
11. Remember that the ark was built by
amateurs; the Titanic was built by
12. Remember that woodpeckers inside
are larger threats than the storm
13. No matter the storm, when you’re with
God there’s a rainbow waiting.
Written by: I don’t know the author?