By George McFatridge
If I chose to be offended I would have to list the following as the Most offensive:
- The Administration, President, Attorney General and Cabinet, for the lies and corruption.
- The Congress, for the lies and corruption.
- The Media – The Lies, deceit and the corruption of the Truth.
- Pants sagging to the Middle of the butt
- People who have their Eyesight yet have their heads buried in the sand and have shut down their minds.
- Busy bodies, people who jump in the middle of things and want to run everybody else’s business
Those are just the top seven. However I choose not to be offended, because I would go crazy if I allowed all the things that people do, say or think offend me.
Without a doubt I offend a lot of people just showing up somewhere. I know because everyone has a comment either about my appearance, or something they want to change about me. Sorry folks this old fossil is me.
I don’t expect you to like or love me. I am me and I will always be me, I know who I am and to whom I belong.
I am not here to change you, or tell you how to live. If asked I will help you to come closer to the Lord. I will not force, threaten or chase you to give you advice or help. If you ask me for help understand this There are no coincidences, Nothing just happens, God has a purpose for bringing people together. And both people benefit and not always how YOU or I think it should happen, Always the way God Desires.